The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Humble & Hustle Studios LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
The site contents and services, including information, blog, digital products, digital products for sale, videos, online or in-person classes, and agency and marketing consulting services comprise, and is defined as, the “Service”.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us. This may occur when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website; (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service; (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails;
- The email address you provide for order processing or any other reason may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
OPT OUT TO STOP THIRD PARTY TRACKING
We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. You may not be able to share content from this site to social media sites etc. If you would like to Opt-Out of tracking or just want more information about how to do that please use these resources:
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=en_US
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on IOS Devices: https://www.cultofmac.com/256690/enable-do-not-track-block-cookies-for-better-mobile-safari-privacy-ios-tips/
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
According to the GDPR a “data subject” is defined as an identifiable natural person. A natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, location data, or online identifier. Alternatively, they may be identified by reference to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. A data subject may be of any age or nationality.
As a data subject, within the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
- You have the right to be informed with respect to your personally identifiable information (PII) retained by the Company. As such, you may request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either correct or erase your personal data.
- We will retain any personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us unless: (a) you request for us to delete the information, (b) we stop using our existing data providers, or (c) at Company’s discretion, we decide to remove the data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw consent provided to the Company concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making via pre-ticked boxes, additions to our email marketing lists and the like.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us by way of downloading a lead magnet, webinar, freebie or any other traditional list building methods.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: October 2020