Sometimes making it through the rough moments in entrepreneurship is all about perspective and learning how to rest/recharge. This week, Chrisella sits down with Julie Cluff to talk about her experience with running several companies, the importance of good sleep and good food, and the motivation for her current business.
Julie Cluff is the founder of Build a Life After Loss, where she coaches those who have experienced the tremendous pain of loss to build a life of joy and purpose.
- Julie’s podcast and her coaching work can be found at buildalifeafterloss.com
- Contact Julie about any of her services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our community of Ladypreneurs on Flick Chat!
- The Lonely Ladypreneur podcast is sponsored by Humble & Hustle Studios. Humble & Hustle Studios is the digital marketing agency working to end your marketing overwhelm. Our audience of Ladypreneurs is invited to apply to Humble & Hustle Studios’ newest program: Captivate, where you will learn how to build your voice as a thought leader and the face of your company, and how to amplify your message to make an impact on the world. Visit humblehustle.studio/captivate to apply!
- The Lonely Ladypreneur is part of the Fibonacci Media podcast network.